I get irritated when you ask me the same question everyday. Like you know I haven't talked to "that" person like all day.so why ask it everyday!..
Don't you think I wish I would have talked to "that" person today & that I miss them...
That I want to see him.but can't..
That I get insecure sometimes knowing he goes to a different school & I can't see what he's doing w/ who knows
Don't you think..
That I feel LAME sometimes for even thinkin like that..
I fall for people fast and hard even though I try my hardest NOT too
Don't you think...
That sometimes always trying to see the good in everyone bites me in BUTT!
I feel foolish because I still like him although some of my friends think I shouldn't
I wish he didn't have control over my mood sometimes..
I wish all these thoughts wouldn't go through my head all the time when im asked that question..
so have you talked to "__________" today?
But I simply reply..No..
2 fingahs & <3
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment